Thursday, March 18, 2010

bad day

Ok have you ever had a day that was bad before it even started? Well I have and that day is today. First at 4 am I got an emergency call from the school telling us that someone in family housing (Where I live) was attacked. Now my husband is very worried for me. I couldn’t go back to sleep. Then I got up and remembered that I have a test in my second class. I of course can’t think to study so I just stare at my notes. Then at 8:15 I get in the mood to work on my book but I have class at 8:55 and I still have to get dressed and walk to class. Tucker wants me to take my mace but of course I can’t find it. Then I walk to class on what must be the coldest day in a month only to find that my first class was canceled. I don’t want to walk all the way home only to walk back so I decided to stay. Now I am wasting an hour and a half that I could have been working on my book. Oh and the kicker is that I found out that the test that I thought I was going to have is only a 6 point quiz, over the only chapter that I didn’t review. It is only 10 am and i already need to go to bed and get this day over with.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That really is a BAD day! It seems like when it rains it pours. So sorry. :S

I saw you text earlier tonight but I had company over until late. I will talk with tomorrow.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be full of sunshine in all aspects and you'll find that mace! ;)