Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy day

Ok so 1 full page today. This might not sound like a lot but I also built a dog house, a table, and a flower box and finally finished my backed up lawndry. I am feeling pritty good today. I was on a roll when I was writing but then my hand cramped up so I thought that it might be a good time to take a break so here I am. Today was a really good day for getting things done. although I should have spent some of that time getting ready for a test on Monday. Well I guess that I will just have to get up early and study on Monday. I dont feel to bad because my book is just as important. I am now officially done with chapter two. Does anyone else feel that the beginning of the book is the hardest to write? This is the second time that I am writing this because my computer crashed taking the book with it. I thought that the second time around it would be easier but it still seems to drag. I just cant seem to wait to get to the juicy parts. Am I weird? ok I know that Im weird but I am just asking about the writing part. humm I guess that if I am I will just have to deal for a little while longer half a chapter and the fun begins. Cant wait.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I agree, you're weird! ;0 hehe

A whole page is more then I did...so you're rockin' in my world.

For me, the hardest is the first part of the book. I still don't think I have an 'official beginning' of my novel.

Remember, don't write in sequence if you don't want too. Write what you are feeling at the moment...if it's the "juicy' parts for now then so-be-it! The other stuff will fall into place.

PS- I saw you called when I woke up from my nap but then we got ready to go to the temple and dinner so I will have to call u later.