Monday, April 12, 2010

Editing

Gerrr, I really hate editing. No, not heavy editing but just enough to make sure that my story is still on track and such. I keep watching my word count drop word by word as I delete. I never seem to add as much as I removed. It sucks. And on top of everything my attention span is even shorter today than normal, and for those of you that know me you will know what this means. (I have the attention span of a Nat normally and they only live for an hour. JK.) Gerrr so frustrated. I can’t wait till school is out for the summer so that I can have my brain back.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Don't worry. Sometimes word count going down is just what the story needs. Good luck!

Autumn said...

I know the feeling! But I like to look at all the stuff I take out as practice material. :) It's still sad to see all that stuff erased though.

Yeah! I'm happy to did the write-a-thon and enjoyed it. And the best part is you won something!